fot

[Fot] Subject: Re: TR Diffs

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Subject: Re: TR Diffs
From: Catpusher@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 19:57:21 EDT
One of  the TR Kas books gave a part number for the correct GM locker oil,
and I used it for many years until they took the whale oil out of it, and I had
my only two Detroit Locker failures in short order.  The locker pieces need a
cushion if you go all out with slicks; I highly recommend Redline shockproof,
and saving  your thin oil for other applications.

Hardy