fot

Re: [Fot] setting sleeves/barrels

To: "Mark Pendergrass" <mpendy@dishmail.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] setting sleeves/barrels
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 07:36:14 -0700
I measure them with a little pressure, and then put the head on and
snug it down to something like full torque, pull it off and then
measure again. The gasket and the seating surfaces may not be perfect.
It's a good idea to see if stuff moved.

It's not a dead horse given the nature of the head gaskets we have
available.