fot

Re: [Fot] Weird spam messages?

To: FOT@autox.team.net, Randall <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Weird spam messages?
From: tom strange <tstrange@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 14:17:33 -0700 (PDT)
True, and Good advice ....  My problem with the blocking is that I am now
corresponding with people in Russia and the Ukraine, so I cannot conveniently
block those addresses ...  oh well :>((( ... I just dont open attachments
unless there is a note along with them from the sender, and it makes some
sense to me.  I have also written back and asked if something was sent by the
person I know... usually it is (always in my case), but it never hurts to
check.

Tom

http://www.fot-racing.com/spit/caption/tom_strange.htm

#4 white spitfire