fot

Re: [Fot] who builds their own engines? Update II

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] who builds their own engines? Update II
From: "Kramer, Robert" <RKramer@rdoequipment.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 12:26:35 -0500
I think there are a lot of Prather engines out there in MG's. We don't have
such a ready source or we might have more pro-built motors in our ranks. Then
there is the data that we all share. It started back in the day with Kas, his
comp prep manuals and continues with him and all of us today.  WE should be
very proud, and the MG guys can eat those worms.

Bob Kramer
Sales Manager
RDO Equipment Company
16415 N. IH 35