fot

Re: [Fot] who builds their own engines? Update II

To: "Kramer, Robert" <RKramer@rdoequipment.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] who builds their own engines? Update II
From: John Nikas <capecoventryracing@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 11:09:47 -0700
I think you guys like Robert and Christian have hit on the real reason for
the disparity. The Triumph competition department was really based here with
Kas and rather than hoarding information he spread the word and still does.
The Abingdon boys never had the information that we have (as well as a
living resource like Kas) to take advantage of. That (and the fact) we're
probably much more competent than anyone that drives an MG.

--
Very truly yours,

John Nikas
Cape Coventry Racing