fot

Re: [Fot] trans-blanket

To: <mpendy@dishmail.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] trans-blanket
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@McCarty-Law.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 21:43:26 -0500
We got ours from Racer's Choice someplace in Texas. It's their "universal"
blanket - ballistic material with three straps and two mounting tabs to bolt to
the bellhousing. You can wrap the whole bellhousing and it's wide enough to
cover the front half of the trans as well.

There may be a bit of an issue in retaining too much heat in the trans, but who
knows.

It wasn't that expensive, either.

Scott B.