fot

Re: [Fot] trans-blanket

To: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@McCarty-Law.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] trans-blanket
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 20:38:04 -0700
I've decided I prefer a metal plate to a ballistic blanket. I don't
have any passenger legs to protect, and the zone for ballistic
protection seems limited enough to make a steel plate a practical
solution. There is always the possibility of bouncing stuff off the
pavement, but I think that's a modest risk.