fot

Re: [Fot] Here's to ya, kid!

To: "Mark J Bradakis" <mark@bradakis.com>, "Friends of Triumph"
Subject: Re: [Fot] Here's to ya, kid!
From: "RACER BUD" <budscars@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 18:10:03 -0700
Good Job Mark...It's neat  stuff when the young people enjoy learning about
our old stuff......One of the great things that old cars and old people
offer to youth, is the opportunity to learn the basics of Independance
'Working with our hands and minds'...this is the early step of learning how
to work on the modern stuff.....It is also gives them a big bunch of
confidence..knowing that they can survive on their own....
Racer Bud