fot

Re: [Fot] Here's to ya, kid!

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Here's to ya, kid!
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 19:58:17 -0600
RACER BUD wrote:
> Good Job Mark...It's neat  stuff when the young people enjoy learning
> about our old stuff......One of the great things that old cars and old
> people offer to youth, is the opportunity to learn the basics of
> Independance
First off, thanks for your contribution the other day, I appreciate it.

I expect this fellow may be showing up on the Team.Net Triumph and
Spitfire lists soon,
asking about how to get door handles and latches removed and replaced,
possibly cursing
my name in the process.

He didn't need a door, he just needed some of the  handle and latch
bits.  He'll get a
chance to learn some basics swapping in the good parts for his bad
ones.  Maybe I
should have thrown a box of band-aids into the deal!

mjb.