fot

Re: [Fot] Restrictor Valve

To: Michael Rowe <mdrowe@optonline.net>, Spridget Chat Group
Subject: Re: [Fot] Restrictor Valve
From: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 22:32:09 +0100
I don't use any axle upgrade and don't have a long pedal.
I use the restrictor valve and hope it does work.
All brake trouble at my car was caused by hot brake fluid.
Since I use ATE blue all trouble is gone.
ATE + EBC brake pads doing a fine job at my car.

Cheers
Chris

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----