fot

Re: [Fot] Restrictor Valve

To: "'Randall'" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Restrictor Valve
From: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 09:19:03 +0100
Hi Randall,

I don't think so. My brakes move freely. If I push them from hand with the
wheel on, they rotate about 3-4 times before the wheel stops.
We have some tracks which are hard on the brakes...like Hockenheim,
Zandvoort.
Some of the brake bias is directed to the rear, even then the front has
vapor lock if I use normal DOT4 fluid.

But as I said, with the performance brake fluid all trouble is gone.

Cheers
Chris

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----