fot

Re: [Fot] explaination of fittings...

To: Steven Belfer <colordog.1@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] explaination of fittings...
From: Mike Mehl <mike.mehl@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 16:53:32 -0800 (PST)
If anyone would like to email me off line I would be happy to help.  We
sell hydraulic hose and fittings out of our 7 locations in the Northwest.  I
plumbed my TR4 with 100R5 Parker 293 hose.  It has no wire, is super light
weight and can be used for fuel and oil.  I used 26 series 37 degree flare
crimp fittings.  With this hose you can mock up the hose and cut it with out
any special tools and take it to a local Parker Store and have them crimp it.
I have noted all the advice and figured I would at least offer my help off
line.  We sell mostly OEM's and large MRO users.  Anyway let me know if you
have any questions.

Mike Mehl