fot

Re: [Fot] TR4 head gasket leak today at PIR

To: "Mike Mehl" <mike.mehl@yahoo.com>, "Triumph Friends of"
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR4 head gasket leak today at PIR
From: "Mark Pendergrass" <mpendy@dishmail.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 20:11:54 -0700
Mike, i can assume that you re-torgued the head a time or to and did the
head studs get set in the block ok ? I had the same issue at the same
corner, water was weeping up the stud threads and coming out at the nut and
washer area, i let it set till morning, and gave it another torgue and that
took care of it.........Mark P