fot

Re: [Fot] Fade Stop Brake Coolers - Now Available for TRs

To: jmwagner@tstonramp.com, tlizzard@msn.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fade Stop Brake Coolers - Now Available for TRs
From: REK46@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 16:32:49 -0400 (EDT)
I would like to see him provide more spec detail, like how they attach,
where, and how much they 'stand-off' the caliper, and particularly, where they
 stan -off...on the GT-6 cals, there is a big difference  in the pad area
versus the piston area and ends from the wheel on a racing Spit with Gt-6
frt  susp and Rev wheels which are far from stoack clearances in the offsets
inward

In a message dated 7/26/2010 4:11:22 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,