fot

Re: [Fot] Fade Stop Brake Coolers - Now Available for TRs

To: "''Friends of Triumph' Triumph'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fade Stop Brake Coolers - Now Available for TRs
From: "Jim Gambony" <jgambony@gcecisp.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 15:05:12 -0500
Justin,

When looking at the website, the seller states that

"Triumph TR Series : 1953 to 1976 (Front) Fade Stop Brake Cooler fitment has
not been verified for this vehicle!"

So... Do they need FOT to do evaluation testing?  Is that why you brought it
to the list's attention?

The asking price is $99 plus tax and shipping.   Any break for someone
testing them?   Just curious.

Kind of steep for a simple heat sink.  Gives me an idea though ;)

Cheers,

Jim
Dallas
'76 DM Spitfire