fot

Re: [Fot] FOT: Commerical Posts - YES or NO?

To: "'Justin Wagner'" <jmwagner@greenheart.com>, "'Friends of Triumph'"
Subject: Re: [Fot] FOT: Commerical Posts - YES or NO?
From: "Clark W. Nicholls" <cwnfot@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 10:02:42 -0400
One of the heartwarming reasons for me to be on this list is to gain
knowledge of what innovations are available for our "antique" toys.
Particularly the ingenuity of our own membership. Please keep 'em coming.
The membership evaluation of the products is invaluable.

And when I start cleaning house of my 40 year collection of bits I'll
certainly ask guidance from this group before trucking to the recycler! I
hate to throw things away but will gladly give them away! (Got a truck, Brad
and Sue? Even Andy doesn't want some of this stuff!) Who took the Spitfire
stuff Joe B mentions?

Clark
Clark W. Nicholls
1972 Stag 1974 Spitfire (and 1 rusty GT6 needing restoration)
"Reality, it's not what you think."
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html