fot

Re: [Fot] FOT: Commerical Posts - YES or NO?

To: jmwagner@greenheart.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] FOT: Commerical Posts - YES or NO?
From: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 02:11:08 GMT
Having recently posted the availability of some free Spitfire parts and a
Spitfire
for sale (NFI), I obviously have no problem with such postings.  How else are
we to hear
about such items, some of which have made huge safety improvements with our
cars. These
include the Southwick rear axle conversion, the Southwick front hubs and the
uprated
front spindles.  Whether it is body parts, go fast parts or safety related
parts I want
to hear about them.  Finding out what is available is one of the many big
values of
networking on this list    Joe(B)