fot

Re: [Fot] miata delima... NOT TRIUMPH RELATED !!!!

To: fot@autox.team.net, "Patty Norlin (panorlin@comcast.net)"
Subject: Re: [Fot] miata delima... NOT TRIUMPH RELATED !!!!
From: Jim Norlin <norlinengineering@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 23:19:34 -0700
We're on our third Miata.  The latest is a 2005 Mazdaspeed with factory
turbo and all the good stuff except for cruise  control.  It's an
incredible car on twisty two lane roads - horrid on the interstates.
Gonna put a Triumph sticker on it so we can take it on the local Triumph
club tour since the Spit is not street legal.