fot

Re: [Fot] GT-6 Racing Cam

To: Larry Young <cartravel@pobox.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] GT-6 Racing Cam
From: Jason Ostrowski <jason@multivintage.com>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 15:52:21 -0500
Isky Cams has some specs for 6 cyl Triumph cams on the website in their
online catalog. http://www.iskycams.com/onlinecatalog.html
I have several Isky Cams that came with my car and a Crane cam as
well. Also, The extremely fast Zippy Racing GT6 uses a very old and well
maintained Isky Cam. They call Mr. Iskenderian the CAMFATHER for a reason.
For what its worth, that's two Championship winning GT6's, with long,
long race histories in SCCA and Midwestern Council...  after hundreds of GT6
race outings running up front, The Isky cams have remained in both engines
rebuild after rebuild.
Be advised... I am not an experienced engine builder, but have been rather
fanatical when it comes to studying what has been successful in GT6 race
cars.

Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing GT6 #27