fot

Re: [Fot] Racing Radiator for Triumph TR4...

To: <toodamnfunky@comcast.net>, <BillDentin@aol.com>, <n197tr4@cs.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Racing Radiator for Triumph TR4...
From: "Jerry Van Vlack" <jerryvv@roadrunner.com>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 17:57:42 -0400
Joe and others. We do not get any discount on aluminum radiators from Wizard
or Griffin that I am aware of but I'd be happy to check with them to see.
I've heard about a Mustang radiator that some have used but I don't have the
specs on which one is used. Also I don't have any information on what needs
done to get them mounted. As I walk around the Pits I see a number of good
solutions that folks have devised. My suggestion would be to ask fellow
racers what  they used. No need to re-invent something that is working. If
someone would like to send me some details on size and or year and engine
size of the Mustang I can drill something down. No promises but I'd be happy
to try.
JVV