fot

Re: [Fot] TR3-4 Clutch

To: jhhasty@gdhs.com,<fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR3-4 Clutch
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 11:09:24 -0500
I use the stock diaphragm style clutch.  Replaced a very nice dual
plate Tilton with that so I could take off from a stop without
spinning the tires and breaking all of my motor mounts.  If you are
making BIG power, the stock setup is kind of iffy.

Tony Drews

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html