fot

Re: [Fot] TR3-4 Clutch

To: <lang@isis.mit.edu>, <tony@tonydrews.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR3-4 Clutch
From: Tony and Annie Garmey <horizonracing@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 10:53:20 -0700
By using a "rally" clutch from tilton,q-master etc , they are designed to take
the heat .....which means they "might" last longer and you can drive your car
into the trailer without smoking the thing. What is Important is to to fit a
clutch limit stop at the pedal to prevent "over centering" the spring in the
pressure plate.  As for the clutch release brg, I have made up a collar to
mount a tilton style release bearing but still uses the stock fork, shaft and
slave cylinder.

:)
Tony