fot

Re: [Fot] Need part ID Help

To: "Diesel Performance Parts - Info" <info@dieselperformanceparts.com>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] Need part ID Help
From: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 07:08:02 -0700
Hey Mark,
Sorry no one replied to your posting, but try to understand that looking up
these numbers can be very lengthy trying to find these in all the different
manuals.  What I usually do is put the part # and a very short description
into my Google search and see what come up.  I did this with your first item
307265  V2989   A 1147  and I came up with a link to Rimmer Bros
http://www.rimmerbros.co.uk/Item--i-GRID005584
Try this and you might be surprised what you'll find.
Good Luck,
Charly Mitchel