fot

Re: [Fot] Racing wheels and brakes for TR6

To: "Jamie Palmer" <tr6driver@yahoo.com>, "Friends of Triumph"
Subject: Re: [Fot] Racing wheels and brakes for TR6
From: "william r tobin" <william.tobin31@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2011 12:32:00 -0400
Hi, I got a set of Rota wheels. Panasport knockoffs, made in the
Philippines. I use them for rain/transport use. they are light and true.
$500 a set shipped.
Brakes: I use stock calipers with slotted rotors; they seem to work well.
Also Porterfield pads and linings; worth the money. I also put on 7/8" rear
wheel cylinders for more rear brakes.
Good job on the Chump Car thing!
Bill