fot

Re: [Fot] Racing wheels and brakes for TR6

To: william r tobin <william.tobin31@verizon.net>, Jamie Palmer
Subject: Re: [Fot] Racing wheels and brakes for TR6
From: "Kramer, Robert" <RKramer@rdoequipment.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 11:47:51 -0500
I have been afraid to use better brake pads on the TR6. I should try a set but
I suspect we would wear race pads out before the day ends. There may be a good
endurance race pad out there but the Hawk Blues that stop my TR4A so
effectively wear pretty quickly and they aren't cheap.

Bob Kramer
Southern Construction Inventory Manager
RDO Equipment Company
16415 N. IH 35  Pflugerville, TX 78660
512-687-7422 Office
512-657-8526 Cell

Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn
out. ~John Wooden