fot

Re: [Fot] Oil Change Interval - ZDDP?

To: "'Randall'" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Oil Change Interval - ZDDP?
From: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 22:10:06 +0100
You're right with lead and fuel as US cars had converters very early.
But I think that the pollution laws in Europe (especially Germany) are now
much more strict than in USA.
With green technique Germany is far ahead of every nation at the moment.
Even our vintage race cars run converters :-) - Exception - F1 are allowed
to run without.

Cheers
Chris

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----