fot

Re: [Fot] Triumph TR4 NJMP in car

To: John Frymark <jfrymark@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Triumph TR4 NJMP in car
From: Aaron Johnson <fpspitfire@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 04:05:51 +0000
I probably shouldn't get into this but.   You guys crack me up.

If I'm behind someone who gets that much wheel spin and that horrible of a rub
off the corner you can damn sure bet I'm going outside and going to drop down
a but to get the position yielded.

It is RACING after all.  If your supposed to just run behind, why flipping
bother

Aaron
#87 HP Spitfire 1500
Southern Illinois Region SCCA

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 8, 2011, at 2:46, John Frymark <jfrymarkoyls@aol.com> wrote:

> I'm surprised nobody mentioned the start. I presume the Lotus had pole and
controlled the start from the pace car. He just took off and didn't let the
grid form up for the green flag. Maybe probation will allow the "red fog" to
lift, but probably not.