fot

Re: [Fot] Update on Austin Tx F1

To: <spitlist@cox.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>, "Tony Drews" <tony@tonydrews.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Update on Austin Tx F1
From: "RACER BUD" <budscars@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 10:25:48 -0800
In regards to F1 Austin
Hi Gang...For those of you who aren't familiar with the Proverb about the
snake.....

'A lady found an injured poisonous snake in her garden.
She rescued the snake, and cared for it for years.
One day the snake turned on her and bit her.
While she was dying she asked the snake..I saved you and cared for you, why
did you bite me?
The snake answered.."You knew I was a snake".
RB