fot

Re: [Fot] TR4 front brakes

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR4 front brakes
From: Sam Clark <trdoctor@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 11:28:02 -0600
The TR6 does not have the residual pressure valve.  There is a "tipping" valve
inside the master cylinder that releases the pressure when you let off the
pedal and, believe me, you don't want that valve to stick. Ask me how I know!
As for the tapering you would need to check the squareness of the caliper to
the rotor.  I need to shim the right hand side caliper to square it.
Sam

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html