fot

Re: [Fot] Starter problem / Clutch issue

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Starter problem / Clutch issue
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 12:09:47 -0600
Edward Dunn wrote:
> First, is there a search function in the archives, etc? I hate asking a
> question that may have already been answered.

Yes.  When you click on the archive link in the emails, you should
get to the top level page.  It would be nice if it were set up so that
one could search multiple lists at a time, but that isn't currently
available.

You have to click on a list name, and the top level page for that
list should have a search box near the top.

And on a side note if you click on the ads displayed on the archive
pages a couple of pennies goes into Team.Net's coffers and costs
you nothing.  If a few hundred people out of the thousands on all
the lists did that every day, I could do away with the annual fund
drive.

mjb.