fot

Re: [Fot] Starter problem / Clutch issue

To: "Edward Dunn" <edunn@qualityfueltrailers.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Starter problem / Clutch issue
From: "Greg Solow" <Gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 19:51:40 -0700
Don't wrap the header unless it is made of stainless tubing. It will fall
apart in no time from excessive heat. Kas is absolutely right. wrap the
starter in heat shielding. Put a heat shield between the starter and the
header. Try to duct cool air into this area. Have the header coated inside
and out with very high heat resistant/insulating coating.

                    Greg Solow