fot

Re: [Fot] KCUP 2013 PLANNING THE OSTHOF and ENTRY PLANS

To: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: [Fot] KCUP 2013 PLANNING THE OSTHOF and ENTRY PLANS
From: Yahoo <tylerpthompson@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 10:27:22 -0700
Cc: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
30 degrees.   Do we need to bring spikes!

Ty

Sent from my iPhone

'63 Triumph TR4 DP Race Car
++++

On Dec 11, 2012, at 9:44 AM, "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu> wrote:

> On Tue, 11 Dec 2012, Scott Janzen wrote:
>
>> cheapskate that I am, I'm wondering what staying at the track is like?
Power in the paddock, decent showers, extra charges for camping?

> From experience: staying at the track is okay. There's decent showers
available and not too hard to find. I forget the charge for camping, but it
was reasonable. Actually, we might have camped for free at the 2007 MOTRAH
event based on our entry fee / crew status.

> The one problem with Road America is that it can get fairly cold, based on
the 2007 experience. It was in the 30's on SUN morming. That was May, but Sep
might not be any "better" in that regard.

> My current plan is to camp. But I might change my mind if I can get a group
from New England to make the trek.

> On the other hand, I might be making a stop at RA on my way back from Solo
Nationals... my plans are that much "up in the air" right now.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/tylerpthompson@yahoo.com