fot

Re: [Fot] KCUP 2013 PLANNING THE OSTHOF and ENTRY PLANS

To: tylerpthompson@yahoo.com, lang@isis.mit.edu
Subject: Re: [Fot] KCUP 2013 PLANNING THE OSTHOF and ENTRY PLANS
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 12:39:57 -0500 (EST)
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
Full-name: BillDentin
In a message dated 12/11/2012 11:28:17 AM Central Standard Time,
tylerpthompson@yahoo.com writes:

> 30 degrees.  Do we need to bring spikes!

The September vintage event at ROAD AMERICA has usually been blessed with
what we call 'Indian Summer' weather.  Yes, cooler nights and mornings, but
summer like weather during the day.  Yes, Wisconsin weather can be an issue,
but I've lived here all my life and September and October are our best
months.  For sure bring a sweat shirt and/or jacket for in the morning or at
night, but expect to get by with short sleeves and shorts during the day.  With
any luck, the trees will begin showing their fall colors.  If you don't get
to experienced that where you are from...you will be in for a treat.  Quite
frankly, it does not get any better.

Bill Dentinger