fot

Re: [Fot] Advice on Differential - Stock, Lock or LSD

To: Chuck Gee <chasgee@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Advice on Differential - Stock, Lock or LSD
From: Jason Ostrowski <jason@multivintage.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 16:01:57 -0600
Cc: FOT List <fot@autox.team.net>
On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 2:39 PM, Chuck Gee <chasgee@aol.com> wrote:

> Or you could just buy mine and skip all of this development stuff. ;).
>
> Chuck
> Interesting proposition Eh Watson?

Of course, Mr. Gee, Although we have no doubts about the quality of your
design and potential for performance... We have yet to hear so much as a
peep as far as race reports go.(at least here on FoT)
It sure looks lovely on paper.
Got any wear on that rubber?
Rumor has it you are busy with work and have not had much free time to get
that baby out on track?
How's that sweet looking coupe performing?
Look at this Gaggle of interested geese!
If you get a chance, Can you give us any update on that gt6.... anything
since the book came out? How does it compare with your Cup winning spitfire
for example?

Sorry to bother but its really cold out here and all some of us can
do right now is TALK about Racing.

Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing
fot@autox.team.net