fot

[Fot] Crankcase Venting

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Crankcase Venting
From: "Barry Munson" <barry@penybryn.ca>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 12:45:00 -0700
Amici - FYI - Because I am at this stage in the TR3's preparation and the
significant amount of discussion (based on the content contained in the
archives), I would like to pass on some information that I have found to be
very useful in trying to completely understand and then apply solutions to
this issue. The article is entitled "The CVV Bible - Why a Functional
Crankcase Ventilation System Matters to You and Your High Performance
Engine" and was written by Mikah Barnett. The link is:
http://www.shophemi.com/images/media/p-2273-arrington_ccv_bible.pdf

Barry.
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com