fot

Re: [Fot] Crankcase Venting

To: barry@penybryn.ca
Subject: Re: [Fot] Crankcase Venting
From: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 02:59:31 GMT
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
Full-name: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
My Honda S2000 has the dual catch can system with a PVC valve.  After reading
this i may try removing the PVC valve.

My TR3 has a dry sump and thus has lots of crankcase ventilation, though I
have not checked how much vacuum it pulls.  I should data log it sometime.  I
think the vacuum break is set at 10 inches of vacuum, which is the lowest
setting.  Figured with too much vacuum it would just suck more in through
everywhere else.  Tractor engines have a lot of places for leaks.   Joe(B)