fot

[Fot] Neg. camber on 1964 tr4

To: "'fot@autox.team.net'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Neg. camber on 1964 tr4
From: Jon Gannaway <JGannaway@calstar.org>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 05:22:33 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
I am preparing a 1964 tr4 to vintage race in California.  I am looking for
simple and easy ways to get negative camber  in the car.  Any suggestions
would be helpful.

Jon Gannaway
831-402-4080

Disclaimer: The information in this e-mail transmission, or the documents
accompanying this e-mail transmission, may contain confidential health
information that is legally protected by state and federal law, including, but
not limited to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996
and related regulations. This information is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to whom this e-mail transmission is addressed. If you are
not the intended recipient of this information, or if you are not properly
authorized to receive this information, you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in reliance on the contents
of this e-mail or the attached documents is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this information in error, please notify the sender immediately by
sending a reply e-mail indicating that you have arranged for the deletion of
this e-mail and a destruction of this e-mail and any attached documents.
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive