fot

Re: [Fot] VSCDA @ Gingerman Raceway...

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] VSCDA @ Gingerman Raceway...
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@McCarty-Law.com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 14:34:41 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
It really was a great weekend.  The weather even cooperated for once!  Very
windy at times, though - this was the first time I ever remember having a
cross-wind hit me in the face behind my full stock windscreen.

There were about a million Spridgets there, and some really FAST ones.  I was
fortunate to run mid-pack in Group 2.  For better or worse, I was the only
Spitfire there (other than a cornerworker's lovely Spit4), and Tim/Ryan Murphy
and Bob Wismer were the only TR4s.  (I didn't miss anyone, did I?)

Tim's bionic knee was giving him trouble, but Ryan jumped in the car and did
the team proud.  Very nice drive, Ryan!

Had a great time chasing John Hagen's TVR around.  Even managed to get by him
once or twice, but couldn't make it stick.

Scott B.