fot

Re: [Fot] TR4 clutch getting desperate, 2 days till racing school

To: "Tony Drews" <tony@tonydrews.com>, "Mike Moore" <mmoore@wave1.net>, "'FOT'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR4 clutch getting desperate, 2 days till racing school
From: "Bill Tobin" <william.tobin31@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 21:41:51 -0400
Hi Tony, I just talked to Mike.
He's running a braided line to the slave, but they have been known to fail
at times.
Mike's coming down tomorrow AM. I have a spare M/C and Slave. I want to
check the bore sizes on his and see if they are the same as mine.
Like I said to him, if the clutch worked before replacing the hydraulics and
doesn't work now, it's probably the hydraulics.
Your thought of a residual valve in brake M/C is a good point.
Here's hoping! (I have a spare clutch too, just in case!)
Thanks for your help.
Bill