fot

Re: [Fot] Brake pads don't fit

To: davehogye <dlhogye@comcast.net>,Fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Brake pads don't fit
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com> yville.ca.mail.comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 11:37:39 -0500
It's not uncommon to have to shim the caliper to center it up.  For
racing, I recommend Carbotech, AX6 compound (www.ctbrakes.com ).  We
didn't like the Hawke Blue's much - needed warmup or they locked
easily, were hard on the rotors and left little bits of molten rotor
stuck in the paint of the wheel.

Cheers, Tony