fot

Re: [Fot] Brake pads don't fit

To: john hasty <jhhasty@gdhs.com> s=q20121106; t=1369335922; bh=tDRUmut+kZlsEAoEq6ysSaucuvqvnQQ12cc1vfRgF5M=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=Ny8pS0FE/nOa68/8XXgLwgF6APfXvZlKaisycqlfMzD/g6Ut+YbYqeWEYBogtTloQ srVB0T7im3m28KwX1zcWTe2lfRVDcYxX887pRIltE9wdEEDlbnCfeakppHEQEabKXn 4p6OO3Hg18GbmKX8ci/x/OXC95BmgiWYJsYbuOLnVxwh9i9/zNc1BxwtbAIMjwC5Vl jM7eWw1stQrF8/vG6JxTF0dQl/3Bfrh+MZph2XQaPxdQi23t8itJf/Vjv9+iIWNoAO BhULh1oD4724RGnjtZTaMhDQZtN1Am5hrbwY3dJjjs1xx/V8QJPNu3ViwL5WnCa0ux Q2LOnmvAtiG6A==
Subject: Re: [Fot] Brake pads don't fit
From: davehogye <dlhogye@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 19:03:22 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: Fot@autox.team.net
Thanks everybody for the great response to my "problem", not too much.
Thanks for the inside info with Carbotech, John.
Yes Joe, but the caliper would have to move outward. Tony suggested shimming
the carrier. Not a bad idea. I'd like to get the thing centered up.
The path of least resistance would be to shave the pads. Thanks Bill, for
suggesting the respirator. It's nice to know someone cares. Maybe I'll just
move my drill press outside. It's a beautiful breezy day here in Santa Cruz and
I won't get my shop all dusty. I'll wear a respirator and hold my breath too.
This group is my favorite by far, racers rule,
Dave