fot

Re: [Fot] Rear End Ratios

To: EDWARD BARNARD <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Rear End Ratios
From: Larry Young <cartravel@pobox.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 18:05:57 -0500
Cc: "FOT@autox.team.net" <FOT@autox.team.net>
Ed,
Your wiring sounds similar to what I used.  I used a commodity SPDT
Bosch relay with the overdrive solenoid connected to the normally closed
contact.  The switches were wired in parallel so that the overdrive
works when all switches are off.

And you get this.... I just recently installed a J-type overdrive in my
Model T boat tail speedster - very slick.  It goes about 55mph at 2000
and I don't care to go much faster.
Larry

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com