fot

Re: [Fot] Rear End Ratios

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Rear End Ratios
From: Larry Young <cartravel@pobox.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 15:01:08 -0500
That was with a close ratio gear set that has a high 1st gear and
Hallett had one turn that is called "Stop and turn left".  Yeah, I did
my first autocross in years in Waco last month with the street TR250.
It's like Goldilocks and the Three Bears.  1st was too low, 2nd was too
high, but 1st overdrive would have been just right. Maybe I will rewire
the TR250 the same as the John's TR3.  There is a very simple way to
wire them using only one switch on reverse.

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive