fot

[Fot] Kastner Cup Photos and a first question

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup Photos and a first question
From: "Joe Guinan" <joeg@neb.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 20:56:27 -0500
Triumphs and their keepers at work and play, and at rest...
http://s1154.photobucket.com/user/Spitfirejoe2012/slideshow/Kastner%20Cup%202013

Road Course Re-Enactors...
http://s1154.photobucket.com/user/Spitfirejoe2012/library/Kastner%20Cup%202013/Road%20Coarse%20Re-enactment%20Group

The "Gathering On The Green"...
http://s1154.photobucket.com/user/Spitfirejoe2012/library/Kastner%20Cup%202013/Gathering%20On%20The%20Green

Other race cars at the event...
http://s1154.photobucket.com/user/Spitfirejoe2012/library/Kastner%20Cup%202013/Kastner%20Cup%20Others

I hope those links work.  These were dropped into PhotoBucket after a little
massaging (some cropping, a little brightening and contrast reduction).
PhotoBucket has interesting methods of re-organizing everything I put in
there... so I hope I have the photos re-re-organized enough to make sense
out of things.

I have many questions after attending this event; but I'll start with one.
Why do we call it the "Triumph Ghetto" when high class operations like the
West Coast Crew in Tony Garmey's Ferrari Transporter, and so many others are
there?  And then you add high class people like Peggy and Kas? This is no
"ghetto" scene, my friends.

Joe Guinan
Fremont, NE