fot

Re: [Fot] Kastner Cup Photos and a first question

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Kastner Cup Photos and a first question
From: <yellow04@tr4racer.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 12:21:32 -0400
The "Triumph Ghetto" was occupied by most of it's usual suspects, plus our
royalty and guest for the weekend was Bill Dentinger.

We were just up the hill from the excitement around the Lester Garages, if
it were not for Mark's car needing new smoke in one ignition wire, it would
have been a pretty tame in the Ghetto. Thanks to Ned Sparrow for literally
diving in to make the repair, Mark and I returned from the drivers meeting
to see Ned's feet sticking out of the cockpit and Bob Lang providing tools,
encouragment and expert tutelage. (not that any tutelage was needed)

And thanks to all the Western PA Triumphs guys for coming and parking all
your beautiful cars in the Ghetto. It's always a treat to have you guys come
out to support us, and you know you guys are always welcome!

Another great K-Cup weekend, thanks to Joe Alexander for his leadership on
making this all happen. Anybody who was involved knows the time and effort
Joe put in, and we thank you for that, my friend.

Note to self, autocross camshaft not well suited for Road America...

Henry
yellow04@tr4racer.com