fot

Re: [Fot] Waving to ghosts

To: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Waving to ghosts
From: SCOTT JANZEN <sjanzen@me.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 08:23:50 -0400
Cc: "F.O.T." <Fot@autox.team.net>
Wait, what? Peter Egan is laying down his pen? I've been reading R&T since
1971, when I was 13.
Without his column I'm not sure I'll continue with R&T.
His column on "lifetime cylinder count" prompted me to buy a used Jag V12 - one
of the greatest highway cars I ever had. I've nodded my head in agreement with
what he expresses almost every time, howling with laughter more often then not.
Guess I'll have to stick with reading "re-runs".

Sent from my mobile device