fot

[Fot] 2013 Kastner Cup Road America

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] 2013 Kastner Cup Road America
From: Sam Halkias <atr6racer@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 17:27:20 -0400

--_8e52b1b3-7d26-4823-a39f-0ea6c27a9d5f_

Well here is my first ever You Tube upload of a race. And without my Grandd=
aughter's help I doubt if I ever could have uploaded it! Tony and I had a g=
reat battle until he got caught up behind a yellow flag. Jack Madison (#4 T=
R6) and I had a great time!  I'll be back at Road America this weekend for =
preparation for the SCCA Runoffs on the following weekend. If any of you ar=
e around please stop by and see us!=20
=20
As always it' great to be with all the Triumph folks! And those Alexander B=
oys! man=2C what a great never say quit attitude! Joe=2C you are one lucky =
Dad to have three sons like them! Congrats to Ken Knight on being awarded t=
he K-Cup too! I sat next to Ken at Kas' dinner on the green Saturday evenin=
g=2C truly a great guy and a real TR nut also! And Tony=2C that 250K looks =
like a space ship coming at you in the mirrors! What great aero that car ha=
s=2C and a great Pilot too in Tony! My car felt like a Brick on top end=2C =
all my front spoiler did was catch air=2C not cut it! But I can't complain=
=2C it's back on the track after a not so great debut last year at the Mitt=
y.=20
=20
And Finally thanks to Kas and Peg=2C for without them we might be racing Po=
rsches! Ugh!
=20
Enjoy!
=20
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DZFCMXQ9idOA&feature=3Dyoutu.be
=20
=20
Sam Halkias
                                          =

--_8e52b1b3-7d26-4823-a39f-0ea6c27a9d5f_

<head>
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt=3B
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style></head>
ube upload of a race. And without my Granddaughter's help I doubt if I ever=
 could have uploaded it! Tony and I had a great battle until he got caught =
up behind a yellow flag. Jack Madison (#4 TR6) and I&nbsp=3Bhad a great tim=
e!&nbsp=3B I'll be back at Road America this weekend for preparation for th=
e SCCA Runoffs on the following weekend. If any of you are around please st=
op by and see us! <BR>&nbsp=3B<BR>As always it' great to be with all the Tr=
iumph folks! And those Alexander Boys! man=2C what a great never say quit a=
ttitude! Joe=2C you are one lucky Dad to have three sons like them! Congrat=
s to Ken Knight on being awarded the K-Cup too! I sat next to Ken at Kas' d=
inner on the green Saturday evening=2C truly a great guy and a real TR nut =
also! And Tony=2C that 250K looks like a space ship coming at you in the mi=
rrors! What great aero that car&nbsp=3Bhas=2C and a great Pilot too in Tony=
! My car felt like a Brick on top end=2C all my front spoiler did was catch=
 air=2C not cut it! But I can't complain=2C it's back on the track after a =
not so great debut last year at the Mitty. <BR>&nbsp=3B<BR>And Finally than=
ks to Kas and Peg=2C for without them we might be racing Porsches! Ugh!<BR>=
&nbsp=3B<BR>Enjoy!<BR>&nbsp=3B<BR><a href=3D"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
=3DZFCMXQ9idOA&amp=3Bfeature=3Dyoutu.be">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DZ=
FCMXQ9idOA&amp=3Bfeature=3Dyoutu.be</a><BR>&nbsp=3B<BR>&nbsp=3B<BR>Sam Halk=
ias<BR>                                           </div></body>

--_8e52b1b3-7d26-4823-a39f-0ea6c27a9d5f_--

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive