fot

Re: [Fot] 2013 Kastner Cup Road America

To: davehogye <dlhogye@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] 2013 Kastner Cup Road America
From: Robert Deanes <rfdeanes@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 08:11:48 -0400
Cc: FoT Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>

--001a11c262ce69a8ce04e62ea469

Enjoyed the video Sam, good luck this weekend

--
rob deanes
TR Racer

--001a11c262ce69a8ce04e62ea469

 at 12:24 AM, davehogye <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:dlhogye@com=
x #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><div><div style=3D"font-family:Arial;font-si=
ze:12pt">Yes, indeed. =A0Keep them coming Sam. =A0You are one of our much r=
espected heros. =A0<div>
ref=3D"mailto:tony@tonydrews.com"; target=3D"_blank">tony@tonydrews.com</a>&=
otmail.com" target=3D"_blank">atr6racer@hotmail.com</a>&gt;, <a href=3D"mai=
lto:fot@autox.team.net" target=3D"_blank">fot@autox.team.net</a><br>

Wow.=A0 Nice video!=A0 Nice drive - you were good to us slower
cars, but really wheeled that thing.=A0 Very smooth too.=A0 I much
appreciate you posting the video.<br><br>
Tony Drews<br><br>
At 04:27 PM 9/11/2013, Sam Halkias wrote:<br>
Tube upload of a race. And without my Granddaughter&#39;s help I doubt if I
ever could have uploaded it! Tony and I had a great battle until he got
caught up behind a yellow flag. Jack Madison (#4 TR6) and I had a great
time!=A0 I&#39;ll be back at Road America this weekend for preparation for
the SCCA Runoffs on the following weekend. If any of you are around
please stop by and see us! <br>
=A0<br>
As always it&#39; great to be with all the Triumph folks! And those Alexand=
er
Boys! man, what a great never say quit attitude! Joe, you are one lucky
Dad to have three sons like them! Congrats to Ken Knight on being awarded
the K-Cup too! I sat next to Ken at Kas&#39; dinner on the green Saturday
evening, truly a great guy and a real TR nut also! And Tony, that 250K
looks like a space ship coming at you in the mirrors! What great aero
that car has, and a great Pilot too in Tony! My car felt like a Brick on
top end, all my front spoiler did was catch air, not cut it! But I can&#39;=
complain, it&#39;s back on the track after a not so great debut last year a=
the Mitty. <br>
=A0<br>
And Finally thanks to Kas and Peg, for without them we might be racing
Porsches! Ugh!<br>
=A0<br>
Enjoy!<br>
=A0<br>