fot

Re: [Fot] 2013 Kastner Cup Road America

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] 2013 Kastner Cup Road America
From: Jim Norlin <norlinengineering@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 16:46:37 -0700
References: <SNT146-W15CD19538A0A987470C9A1F9390@phx.gbl> s=q20121106; t=1378943199; bh=P66k6YchzcalZ8CuNCY1yfMPQRufAFaWR2xfcXcymw8=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=W4yHwUtX0ymBqHiB7ncW5ZEUM/JrVa50nmcVclXlya25rgSn8sbFrj9Hml3vrD4we +aQl4SMwGHcp62fLpXbJfY6PSBBDhwF9wT1IT60RPD2W8ZaL/cTz5cSV5fJP1dhF/w yRN9hA26fmozIPWqPIcmrBcaU63zIhIyAQcx6GDoBCa6eACdBj1s8PYSWQJcBFrUe0 QqrkZknLTjVmlEofZ4yUMR2Z0zvXChnPzjInN/1VrVeoJyiRjZguiMeke/9LEa0AP5 hWCIlEvi4lSNhpF7hGa5lT4D6RCniK+6u0jl7FG0vuBtHo0v7kLiU7D7poeQ0j/5Fq xkZSoS8bh9fDA==
--===============1161838257==
 boundary="------------030206010704030302050609"

--------------030206010704030302050609

Thanks for sharing that, Sam - great run.  Good luck at the runoffs!

On 9/11/2013 2:27 PM, Sam Halkias wrote:
> Well here is my first ever You Tube upload of a race. And without my
> Granddaughter's help I doubt if I ever could have uploaded it! Tony
> and I had a great battle until he got caught up behind a yellow flag.
> Jack Madison (#4 TR6) and I had a great time!  I'll be back at Road
> America this weekend for preparation for the SCCA Runoffs on the
> following weekend. If any of you are around please stop by and see us!
>
> As always it' great to be with all the Triumph folks! And those
> Alexander Boys! man, what a great never say quit attitude! Joe, you
> are one lucky Dad to have three sons like them! Congrats to Ken Knight
> on being awarded the K-Cup too! I sat next to Ken at Kas' dinner on
> the green Saturday evening, truly a great guy and a real TR nut also!
> And Tony, that 250K looks like a space ship coming at you in the
> mirrors! What great aero that car has, and a great Pilot too in Tony!
> My car felt like a Brick on top end, all my front spoiler did was
> catch air, not cut it! But I can't complain, it's back on the track
> after a not so great debut last year at the Mitty.
>
> And Finally thanks to Kas and Peg, for without them we might be racing
> Porsches! Ugh!
>
> Enjoy!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFCMXQ9idOA&feature=youtu.be
>

> Sam Halkias

--------------030206010704030302050609

  <head>
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
      run.&nbsp; Good luck at the runoffs!<br>
      On 9/11/2013 2:27 PM, Sam Halkias wrote:<br>
      type="cite">
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt;
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style>
        race. And without my Granddaughter's help I doubt if I ever
        could have uploaded it! Tony and I had a great battle until he
        got caught up behind a yellow flag. Jack Madison (#4 TR6) and
        I&nbsp;had a great time!&nbsp; I'll be back at Road America this weekend
        for preparation for the SCCA Runoffs on the following weekend.
        If any of you are around please stop by and see us! <br>
        &nbsp;<br>
        As always it' great to be with all the Triumph folks! And those
        Alexander Boys! man, what a great never say quit attitude! Joe,
        you are one lucky Dad to have three sons like them! Congrats to
        Ken Knight on being awarded the K-Cup too! I sat next to Ken at
        Kas' dinner on the green Saturday evening, truly a great guy and
        a real TR nut also! And Tony, that 250K looks like a space ship
        coming at you in the mirrors! What great aero that car&nbsp;has, and
        a great Pilot too in Tony! My car felt like a Brick on top end,
        all my front spoiler did was catch air, not cut it! But I can't
        complain, it's back on the track after a not so great debut last
        year at the Mitty. <br>
        &nbsp;<br>
        And Finally thanks to Kas and Peg, for without them we might be
        racing Porsches! Ugh!<br>
        &nbsp;<br>
        Enjoy!<br>
        &nbsp;<br>
        <a moz-do-not-send="true"

href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFCMXQ9idOA&amp;feature=youtu.be";>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFCMXQ9idOA&amp;feature=youtu.be</a><br>
        &nbsp;<br>
        &nbsp;<br>
        Sam Halkias<br>
      <pre wrap="">_______________________________________________
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:fot@autox.team.net";>fot@autox.team.net</a>

<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://www.fot-racing.com";>http://www.fot-racing.com</a>

href="http://www.team.net/archive";>http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://www.team.net/forums";>http://www.team.net/forums</a>

</pre>

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com