fot

Re: [Fot] Light pressure plates?

To: "jkhagen@charter.net" <jkhagen@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Light pressure plates?
From: TR4 Tony <tr4.tony@virgin.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 18:29:04 +0000
Cc: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Hi Tony

I'll get the part nos etc and ping them on - New one just in so they are in
current stick over here.

Regards

Tony

Sent from my iPhone

> On 14 Dec 2013, at 16:40, jkhagen@charter.net wrote:
>
> Tony,  AP clutches does show clutch/disc for TR4A-5-6  does not mention DST
design I like.  DS=Diaphram Style- T= Tab construction.  Checking further.
John Hagen            FYI--DST construction Is lighter/straighter and doesn ot
stack tolerances like the riveted cover style.[from and old clutch builder]